Power of attorney articles

Choosing someone to look after your affairs

If you’re worried that your affairs may be left in limbo if you get ill or have an accident, then you can use a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) to grant someone the power to look after your affairs. Alternatively,… Find out more